Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tonysblt.jpg 
Views:	3194 
Size:	83.3 KB 
ID:	64Ok, Ok, I don't know what it is about Michigan and pork, but here's another place that is using up their fair share of swine!

Tony's I-75 Restaurant in Birch Run, MI (between Flint and Saginaw) is a great little diner that serves up huge portions, including the item that made them famous... the Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato sandwich.

What makes this BLT so special? Is it the two thick slices of Italian bread that it is served on? Is it the two measly slices of tomato? Is it the single leaf of iceberg lettuce? Is it the mayo sauce? NO! It's the ONE POUND of bacon! Pretty tasty! And, hey, if you aren't scared off by this huge BLT make sure you save room for dessert, their ice cream sundaes start off with 1/2 gallon of ice cream!!! I suppose if you asked, they would make you an ice cream sundae with bacon on top!!!

This is one BLT you won't be picking up and taking a bit out off, unless your mouth is super sized!
All the bacon dishes are similarly portioned. Want bacon and eggs? Well prepare for one pound of bacon with your three eggs!

Tony's I-75 is one of those places that makes the drive worth it, truly an American institution.

Tony's I-75 Restaurant
8781 Main St.
Bird Run, MI 48415